Thursday, March 14, 2013

Replacing the Book Review (Fifty Shades of Grey)

Why does he have such an unnerving effect on me? His overwhelming good looks maybe? The way his eyes blaze at me?
"Why can't I just act normal around him?" Anastasia asked me. All the questions she had asked seconds earlier had got me thinking.
"Haley!" Ana yelled, snapping me back to reality.
"Sorry. You've never really dated before maybe it's just first time jitters." I say thinking this could be a possibility.
"I've dated before and never had this feeling towards the others. It's just him!" Ana exclaims practically pulling her hair out.
"We'll what does he do that makes you feel this way?" I ask.
"He doesn't have to do anything. He can just look at me and I'm putty in his hands."
I began to think about this man she's been seeing. He's gorgeous, rich, and he owns his own business. Rich was probably an understatement. He's more along the lines of billionaire. I can see how people could find him intimidating.
"You'll have to get used to him. Right now this feeling is driving you ninety to nothing. The more time you spend with him the less you'll feel weird around him." I explain.
"Weird? Do I act weird around him?" Ana questions.
"Heavens no! I was just describing the feeling."
I've seen him with her. All fixed up like an Abercrombie and Fitch model. He makes other men cower as he walks by.
"I like him don't get me wrong but it's just a confusing relationship." She told me.
Christian Grey stole her heart from the very moment she walked into his office. Whether he does good to it or not we will have to find out.
"Why is it confusing?" I ask.
"He doesn't do the "love" thing." Ana explained.
I know he fell in love with her he just hasn't admitted it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment